Today I'm sharing 5 resources I would suggest to current fashion designers, aspiring fashion designers or any fashion enthusiasts to help you stay on top of industry trends and to grow/expand your current business. I find all five websites so useful, that i'm actually subscribed to each ones newsletter.
1. Emerging Designer - Fashion News, Designer Profiles, Career Listings, Marketing & Social Media
2. Women's Wear Daily (WWD) - breaking news about the fashion industry, designers, celebrity trend setters, and extensive coverage of fashion week.
3. Fashion Brain Academy - Online training courses, free resources and private coaching for fashion designers and creative entrepreneurs.
4. The Business of Fashion - Fashion News, Analysis and Business Intelligence from the leading digital authority on the global fashion industry.
5. Fashionista - Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice.
I hope you found this list useful. If I left any website out, what resource(s) do you use?